Saturday, August 07, 2010

Afield I go...

Friends,

Please pardon my delay in posting...I've been busy working with our local counterparts to prepare an in-field assessment for launch early tomorrow. I'll be travelling to some more remote areas of Uganda, so will likely be out of internet's reach until the end of the week (*gasp*).

Don't worry, though, I'll be taking dutiful notes on my experiences and will report back as soon as I am able.

For now, I'll leave you with the contradiction I awoke to this morning: Beautiful clear sunlight...cool, dewy air...the sound of cranes whooping in the distance....and the smell of burning trash searing my lungs....


...and away I go!

1 comment:

Geoffrey said...

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/clicktrack/2010/08/in_concert_arcade_fire_at_merr.html?hpid=artslot